Playing with Macro

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Wednesday 14 March 2007 at 12:29 pm

Was getting bored with study, so i decided to fiddle with my camera and take some pictures of what i can find on my table.. :P Of all the functions my camera offers, I like the macro function the best. It's able to give a fairly good macro shot although it's not a very powerful camera. The macro is only 5cm or something..


This is a picture of my new 2Gb Kingston DataTraveler thumb drive. I got it as a birthday present from my baby.. :P Hehe! I don't like the way the string casts distorted shadows though, it's there because i used two lights on the subject. What i like about this picture is the way the words on the sides look. Feels like one of those 'Gundam' decals.. haha!


This picture is an origami that i folded back at warrane. Again, i have nothing better to do so i was playing with the macro function. I tried several angles and lightings but i guess this looks the best. I like the grainy texture of the surface, which is my laptop and the soft shadows casted at the bottom of the object.

That's all for now, i have some usual macro flower pics, but they are boring i guess.. :P Hope i can improve taking macro shots, need a sifu.. haha!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Playing with Macro