Love?

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Saturday 16 September 2006 at 2:19 am

Love.. what is it? That was a question that lingered in my mind for all my teenage years.. love is something i did not understand, something the text books would not explain..

Looking at the skies tonight, I wondered what love really meant.

I guess its different for everyone, but for me, love is when you can shed tears for that person until you can't breathe. Love is where your mind is saturated with the thoughts of that person everytime you looked at the skies.. Love makes the rain feel so beautiful.. Love makes you run all the way until you're all exhausted.. Love makes you worry about the other person every minute she's not by your side.. Love makes you think of the other person everytime that tune plays.. Love makes you incomplete without the touch and smell.. Love skips your heart everytime you hear their voice..

Love to me had been one of the most wonderful thing that happened in my life. Love is that emotion that tendered the human heart. Love is how I feel for this girl that's been with me for more than two memorable years.. Love is what i have for you, Soo Ching.. I love you dear! I'm missing you every day we're apart..

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Love?