A new Blog..

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Monday 18 April 2005 at 10:09 am

Today I shall start a new blog here at blogspot... However, i'll not be abandoning my good ol blog at diary-x... hehe! Warrane college's not allowing diary-x to be accessed in the college, i think its because of the 'x' that made it sound like its a bad site. So, here comes blogspot.. sigh..

Well, guess i'll talk a little on my life here so far...

Studies wise, everything's going well. Work load is increasing steadily but i've since completed most of my tasks.. All that is left is just my Reflective writing to complete. I'll be letting my tutor see my draft today.. hope it goes well.. i did not do well for my previous attempt.. sigh...

Warcraft 3 had become a ritual here, haha! We play it almost every week, and the number of players are increasing ever since. Well, being a good boy as i am, i skipped most of the games to do my work.

I've found a few friends here, and every now and then there will be someone knocking my door to kacau me, haha! even at night.. :P By the way, the locks in my room don't work, as in, we all know how to open it using our fingernails! Privacy = nil for now.. haha! I think i'll devise a plan to make an ultimate lock! muahahaha!

Havent called my parents for a few days.. i'm feeling bad now.. maybe i'll call them today... less they ask me to call them back.. lol! :P I'm such a lazy person..

I'm getting muak with the food they serve here now... its ok.. but sometimes it gets a little geli after eating it a lot... i miss malaysian food so much.. i just want a simple char kuey teow.. sigh..:P

Everything looks ok now... i think..:) guess i'll end this entry here..

Comments:

There are 0 comments for A new Blog..