Long wait...

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Wednesday 27 April 2005 at 1:49 pm

Been waiting in the library for the next class for a while now.. i've ran out of stuffs to do online.. so i thought, maybe i could post another blog entry here.. lol!

I am starting to like blogspot though.. hehe! soon i'll be able to post my entry from my room, i just applied for it from my administrator, he said he'd put it on the list, but it may take a little while..:)

So, blogging is back for me i guess...

I miss my girlfriend... Soo Ching..:) it was our Anniversary yesterday. Yeah, i actually forgotten.. maybe because i was busy the day before... I really did remembered it a few days back.. sorry dear..:) i love you with all my heart..:) it was nice hearing ur voice yesterday dear.. and the phone cutted off right after your last word.. lol! at least u're not cut off.. hehe! i'll have to get another one soon..:)

Now.. i'm having 2 blogs... maybe i shd start to divide what i should put in these blogs.. hehe! i need one for my medical journals.. and another one to talk about my life.. hehe! Don't want to abandon diary-x.. its been there for me for so long..:) i've put too much effort into it d... lol!

i've started to keep track on my spending a few days back. I have a little book where i will record all my spendings... This was, i'll be able to identify where my money had been going.. lol!! Chinese food here is rediculously expensive.. sigh.. hehe! miss my mom's cookings..hehe!

Been watching Full Metal Alchemist for a while now... just watched the last episode today, but i did not finish it.. my time ran out 10 minutes before the last episode ends.. right on the climax.. haha! had to attend the communications tutorial.. lol! :)
i guess i shd be going now.. lol! maybe i'll try to nap in the library lobby area.. :P reminds me of the days in SAJC, sleeping outside the library.. hehe! the good ol' couch.. hehe!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Long wait...