Photography

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Wednesday 3 September 2008 at 6:48 pm

Been a while since I've logged in to blog :P Was preoccupied with photography and ILP and I'm just plain lazy hehe!

Did my first wedding assignment last month for Camei, learnt quite a lot of things about lighting and using flash. Thanks to Zhong for loaning me his weapons :P

Pics can be seen here and here.

Overrall it was allright although some parts can be improved. Stupid me set F2.8 for all shots.. :P The wedding was unconventional as well as the theme was Gothic..

Then Bodhi Nite came and I joined in with Unibud's archive department as one of their official photographers. It was fun and pics were of acceptable quality, so I was happy. :)

The people there having huge rocket launchers I mean L lens makes me feel very small.. :P

Theirs:
Mine:
Pictures can be seen here:

Set 1
Set 2
Set 3
Set 4
Set 5


Will update on the trip soon, stay tuned :)

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Photography