Safe?

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Friday 22 June 2007 at 11:38 pm

Recently a small bomb exploded in Puduraya, a central hub for busses in KL. The bomb injured a little girl and left her with burns. The news was a little bit shocking for me, as I used Puduraya to take my busses home several times. The place was already plagued with pickpockets and other random criminals, now terrorists? Maybe I should start avoiding that place now..

What we need is a stronger police image, and a stronger presence. But the fact is, maintaining security in such a busy place is difficult, no matter how many personnel are placed. I hope this will not repeat again, lest fear is instilled in Malaysia.

Took this picture in Dubbo. I like the angle of the shot (self praise?) haha!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Safe?