Just blur

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Friday 4 May 2007 at 3:53 am

[Warning, nonsense post-exam syndrome (PES) rant follows]

It's 4 a.m, and yet I can't seem to sleep.. My eyes are blurry but my mind is running about like nobody's business..

Lately I realised that there's no more passion in everything I do.. I'm becoming like a person with a dead personality.. I'm just moving on with the present, the very present, not reflecting on my past, not aiming for the future.. I felt empty after a long long time, and that everything that I do brings fourth no purpose and bears no productivity.. I have seemed to lose what used to be my personality, my warmth.. I've changed somehow.. and I'm not liking it..

I don't know what I want anymore, I have no vision nor ambition.. I just lived my life in a corner by myself..

Damn I feel like an idiot.. Self esteem? It's almost rock bottom. Interpersonal skills? I try to avoid communicating with people I don't really know now.. Everytime someone approaches me, I'd try to find excuses to back away.. Don't talk to me, I having nothing interesting to say to you.. Haha, it's a vicious cycle I guess, stop talking to people, lose interesting things to say, can't talk to more people..

I guess I should set things back up.. to put my aims all together, to put the pace of my life back up.. Else i'll fall deep into a hole that never ends..

Once someone told me, rule No.1 of Holes: "When you're in one, stop digging".

I feel relieved that the exams are over, but stressed that i might have just made it though (or did not make it) by the skin of my teeth.. I wish I can remember everything i've learnt.. they seem to delete themselves.. sighs..

I guess there will be a day where everything falls apart..

[End of rant]


UNSW lower campus as seen from 7th floor Warrane College


Next up: A look at International House..

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Just blur