Our story

Posted by Way Siong | | Posted On Thursday 4 May 2006 at 9:58 pm

In a path that leads to uncertainties,
I pen down my words,
What the world would be,
When we walk our paths.

In a sense of security,
I touch my heart,
Looking into a life once unseen, unheard,
Warming up slowly and surely.

It is with you,
Were i will walk this path,
It is with you,
My choice lies upon.

In my heart i etch our story,
A story of our journey,
Our path,
Our walk.

In our story,
I'm no longer the lonely walker,
I'm no longer astray,
I have a goal.

Our story had just begun,
And as we walk down this path,
Together as one,
Holding hands,
Holding hearths,
We shall discover,
What life has in store for us.

No matter how harsh,
How cruel,
How difficult this journey is,
I will pen my story with you.

No matter how everyone treats you,
I will pen my love for you.

So let us write our story together,
Now and forever.

I love you my dear,
Soo Ching :)

Comments:

There are 3 comments for Our story